Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
Perks of employment at Lawn Troopers
- A fun, positive, outdoor environment
- Competitive wages
- Weekly hours of 40+
- Comprehensive job training
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Еnhanced physical fitness
- Company events
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bolton, ON L7E 4E1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work
Lawn Troopers® is a full-service, residential lawn-maintenance company servicing the Western GTA. We take great pride in offering unsurpassed grass cutting, lawn treatments, and gardening services.
We’re looking to recruit men and women to join the squadron. People who are driven to make a difference, committed to excellent customer service, thrive on challenges, are self-motivated, and enjoy the benefits of physical work.
We’re looking for you, whether you have experience or not. If you’ve never worked in lawn maintenance, you’ll get the reward of learning a whole new skill set through our comprehensive job-training program.
Our base is near the 410, at the Brampton/Caledon border. Each day, the convoy deploys from there.
The Lawn Care Crew Labourer qualifications include:
- No experience necessary! We encourage everyone to apply and participate in our internal training program.
- Able to work well with others and be dependable.
- Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- The employee will provide quality service that meets or exceeds our customer's and management's expectations.
- Candidates will show attention to detail and effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, and his/her supervisor.
- All employees should possess a friendly, customer service-minded attitude and will conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Physically fit and able to work long days in adverse conditions.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Able to take direction and follow safe work practices established by the company.