Lawn Troopers® needs YOU!
We’re looking to recruit men and women to join the squadron. People who are driven to make a difference, committed to excellent customer service, thrive on challenge, are self-motivated and enjoy the benefits of physical work.
We’re looking for you, whether you have experience or not. If you’ve never worked in lawn maintenance, you’ll get the reward of learning a whole new skill set through our comprehensive job-training program.
Our base is near the 410, at the Brampton/Caledon border. Each day, the convoy deploys from there.
- A fun, positive, outdoor environment
- Competitive wages
- Weekly hours of 40+
- Comprehensive job training that develops you to become excellent at your job
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Enhanced physical fitness
- We demand friendly, hardworking recruits, who are willing to give it their all
- Team players who will work as part of a unit
- Drivers licence is preferential
- We welcome those with no prior experience in lawn-care
- Honest individuals with integrity
We’re actively recruiting for:
What do our Employees say about us?
“Very fun and collaborative experience.”– Former Crew Member, Brampton
“Positive, supportive, energetic, creative, enjoyable workplace.”– Current Employee,
“Perfect place to work!”– Current Client Relations Specialist, Caledon
“Great boss and fast paced environment working outside.”– Former Crew Leader, Caledon